GeoHot Rap Song against Sony PS3 response

Οτιδήποτε έχει σχέση με gaming (ψηφιακό και μη)
Forum rules
Υπενθυμίζουμε ότι οι συζητήσεις πρέπει να συμφωνούν με τους κανονισμούς χρήσης
dexter
Venus Former Team Member
Academic status: N>4

GeoHot Rap Song against Sony PS3 response

Post by dexter » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Its been over a month now since GeoHot vs Sony feud started after GeoHot launched the root keys of Sony PlayStation 3. Sony filed a lawsuit against GeoHot and took down his website. This time George Hotz aka GeoHot has released a Rap Song video ‘Light It Up Contest‘ against Sony.Sony is trying hard to stop security cracking of PS3 by hackers like GeoHot and failoverfl0w but things are not going good for Sony

Link
Spoiler: εμφάνιση/απόκρυψη
[quote] Yo it’s geohot And for those that don’t know I’m getting sued by Sony Let’s take this out of the courtroom and into the streets I’m a beast, at the least, you’ll face me in the northeast Get my ire up, light my fire I’ll go harder than Eminem went at Mariah Call me a liar Pound me in the ass with no lube, chafing You’re f**k with the dude who got the keys to your safe and Those that can’t do bring suits Cry to your Uncle Sam to settle disputes Thought you’d tackle this with a little more tact But then again fudgepackers, I don’t know Jack I shed a tear everytime I think of Lik Sang But shit man, they’re a corporation And I’m a personification of freedom for all You fill dockets, like thats a concept foreign to y’all While lawyers muddy water and TROs stall Out of business is jail for me And you’re suing me civilly Exhibit this in the courtroom Go on, do it, I dare you[/quote]
http://foss.aueb.gr
always aim for for the sky for if you fail you can at least reach the clouds..
ALL BLACKS supporter..
http://www.bringthemback.org/
zweistein
Wow! Terabyte level
Wow! Terabyte level

Re: GeoHot Rap Song against Sony PS3 response

Post by zweistein » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:09 am

shrinked image

Return to “Gaming”