Το workshop απευθύνεται:
- Σε φοιτητές, ερευνητές και άτομα που ασχολούνται με τον ευρύτερο το κλάδο των RAW Materials (recycling, circular economy, resource assessment, challenging environments, mineral and metallurgical processes, toxic materials)
Τα οφέλη του workshop
- Οι συμμετέχοντες θα δουλέψουν πάνω στην πρόταση αξίας της επιχειρηματικής τους ιδέας
- Θα ενημερωθούν για το πρόγραμμα EIT RawMaterials Jumpstarter, που παρέχει χρηματοδότηση, trainings, coaching & mentoring και δικτύωση με την ευρωπαϊκή αγορά όπως και τις προϋποθέσεις για να ενταχθούν.
Program of the workshop
09:00 Welcome & short introductions
09:30 EIT RawMaterials opportunities
10:00 Introduction of startup ideas group
11:00 How to start a company: Find a problem to solve
12:00 Brainstorm: Who are your customers
13:30 Business model: What will you sell?
14:30 The Jumpstarter application form
Moderator of workshop
Frans his work is in innovation & entrepreneurship, with a focus on cleantech and more recently Data Science and AI. He is training startups, giving lectures and helping clients develop innovation ecosystems. Frans is the founder of ClimateLaunchpad, the green business ideas competition. The adventure started in 2014, and accidentally grew into the world’s largest green business ideas competition. “I love working with the startups, seeing entrepreneurs in all these countries trying to fix climate change makes me super optimistic about the future of the planet.
Antonis Politis Business Developer EIT RawMaterials - CLC East
Antonis is a start-up coach, innovation broker, consultant, ecosystem builder and enabler in raw materials industry and broader environments. He is working as Business Development Manager in EIT RawMaterials and his passion is to work closely with innovators and start-ups and provide them all the means to support them grow and scale. His current focus is to build the innovation ecosystem for raw materials sector in East and South East Europe.
Do you consider starting your own company and becoming an entrepreneur? Great! The European Union has created a program for people just like you. A program to explore whether running a startup is something for you, and whether you can actually make a business out of the idea(s) you have in your head. It's called EIT Jumpstarter, and it runs in more than 10 countries in the EU.
Jumpstarter is offered to you by the European Institute for Innovation and Technology (EIT), and it comes with amazing perks:
- Up to 10 k€ in funding to work on your company
- A 2 day boot camp somewhere in Europe with world class startup trainers
- Travel cost reimbursements
- Industry experts mentors and startup coaching to help you move your idea further along
- Opportunity to pitch at the European Finals