Master in Business Information Management in Rotterdam

Συζητήσεις και ενημέρωση σχετικά με μεταπτυχιακές σπουδές σε Ελληνικά και ξένα πανεπιστήμια.
User avatar
DrNio
Mbyte level
Mbyte level
Posts: 750
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 6:04 pm
Academic status: N>4
Gender:
Location: Zion / Closer to 2199

Master in Business Information Management in Rotterdam

Postby DrNio » Wed May 15, 2013 7:00 pm

Καλησπέρα!

Βρήκα αυτό το μεταπτυχιακό -- > Business Information Management στο Erasmus University στο Rotterdam.
http://www.eur.nl/english/master/programmes/business_information_management/factsheet/

Υπάρχει κανείς εδώ έχει κάνει αυτό το master ή που ξέρει κάποιον που το έχει κάνει ή κάποιος που απέτυχε να μπει :-p ?

Επίσης ζητάει συν τις αλλοις αυτό Advanced knowledge of business related quantitative and qualitative research methods and statistics. As well as a minimum total of 30 ECTS points in advanced courses on business administration and information management must have been part of the bachelor curriculum. Σε τι μαθήματα μπορεί να αντιστοιχεί κάτι τέτοιο απο του κυκλους μας?

Σαν Μ.Ο. ελληνικού πτυχίου ΑΕΙ ζηταει 6.5.

Επίσης κάτι αλλο που με προβληματίζει αναφέρεται εδώ http://www.rsm.nl/master/admission-application/faq/?tx_rsmfaq_pi1%5Bcat%5D=c007a6f0-98de-11e1-9645-d93b3ada1050&cHash=3af10947e991e19e78c804515f3f2392

Αυτό : The MScIM and MScCHEB programmes are selective. Only the best candidates will be selected for admission. Meeting the minimum admissions criteria does not guarantee a place in the programme.

For all other programmes there is no limitation on the number of students. When you meet the minimum admission requirements you will be admitted.


Τελικά τι ισχύει γιατί μπερδεύτηκα λίγο..

Ευχαριστώ εκ των προτέρων!
Everything that has a beginning has an end
User avatar
necrofear_13
Wow! Terabyte level
Wow! Terabyte level
Posts: 2141
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:32 am
Academic status: Alumnus/a
Gender:
Location: ΗΡΑΚΛΕΙΟ ΑΤΤΙΚΗΣ

Re: Master in Business Information Management in Rotterdam

Postby necrofear_13 » Wed May 15, 2013 7:13 pm

DrNio wrote:Καλησπέρα!

Βρήκα αυτό το μεταπτυχιακό -- > Business Information Management στο Erasmus University στο Rotterdam.
http://www.eur.nl/english/master/programmes/business_information_management/factsheet/

Υπάρχει κανείς εδώ έχει κάνει αυτό το master ή που ξέρει κάποιον που το έχει κάνει ή κάποιος που απέτυχε να μπει :-p ?

Επίσης ζητάει συν τις αλλοις αυτό Advanced knowledge of business related quantitative and qualitative research methods and statistics. As well as a minimum total of 30 ECTS points in advanced courses on business administration and information management must have been part of the bachelor curriculum. Σε τι μαθήματα μπορεί να αντιστοιχεί κάτι τέτοιο απο του κυκλους μας?

Σαν Μ.Ο. ελληνικού πτυχίου ΑΕΙ ζηταει 6.5.

Επίσης κάτι αλλο που με προβληματίζει αναφέρεται εδώ http://www.rsm.nl/master/admission-application/faq/?tx_rsmfaq_pi1%5Bcat%5D=c007a6f0-98de-11e1-9645-d93b3ada1050&cHash=3af10947e991e19e78c804515f3f2392

Αυτό : The MScIM and MScCHEB programmes are selective. Only the best candidates will be selected for admission. Meeting the minimum admissions criteria does not guarantee a place in the programme.

For all other programmes there is no limitation on the number of students. When you meet the minimum admission requirements you will be admitted.


Τελικά τι ισχύει γιατί μπερδεύτηκα λίγο..

Ευχαριστώ εκ των προτέρων!


"For the MSc Finance and Investments (MScFI), MSc International Management/CEMS (MScIM), General Management (MScBA, GM track) and the MSc Chinese Economy & Business (MScCHEB) programmes there is a limitation on the number of students.

For the MScFI & GM programmes a rolling admissions policy is in effect. We will accept qualified applicants on a first come first serve basis without further selection until the programmes are full. To increase your chances of acceptance, we advise that you apply to the programme as soon as possible. Please note that only complete applications can be considered for admission.

The MScIM and MScCHEB programmes are selective. Only the best candidates will be selected for admission. Meeting the minimum admissions criteria does not guarantee a place in the programme.

For all other programmes there is no limitation on the number of students. When you meet the minimum admission requirements you will be admitted."

Το δικό σου πρόγραμμα δεν είναι κάποιο από αυτά. Οπότε από όσο καταλαβαίνω αν πληρείς τα minimum requirements τότε σε παίρνουν. Καλή τύχη σε κάθε περίπτωση.
No matter what kind of sadness envelops the darkness of our despair, if you put one foot in front of the other, at some point you will reach a place where you can see the light.

In heaven or earth, no matter to where we progress, no matter where we walk, that becomes our road.
As long as we keep walking the battle will continue.
And that is exactly why this place will always be a paradise
User avatar
DrNio
Mbyte level
Mbyte level
Posts: 750
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 6:04 pm
Academic status: N>4
Gender:
Location: Zion / Closer to 2199

Re: Master in Business Information Management in Rotterdam

Postby DrNio » Wed May 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Νομιζα πως το MScIM είναι αυτο..Όχι?
Και αυτο με τα μαθηματα..με τι μπορεί να αντιστοιχει? Εφαρμοσμενες πιθανοτητες και στατιστικη επιχειρησιακή έρευνα κλπ.?
__

edit : Μήπως ειναι International Management το MScIM ?
Everything that has a beginning has an end
User avatar
necrofear_13
Wow! Terabyte level
Wow! Terabyte level
Posts: 2141
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:32 am
Academic status: Alumnus/a
Gender:
Location: ΗΡΑΚΛΕΙΟ ΑΤΤΙΚΗΣ

Re: Master in Business Information Management in Rotterdam

Postby necrofear_13 » Wed May 15, 2013 8:24 pm

Ρε είναι ξεκάθαρο από αυτά που λέει (ναι International management είναι διάβασε το κείμενο που έκανα copy paste από το site που έκανες link το πήρα). Αν το master που θες είναι το Business Information Management τότε δεν είναι κάποιο από αυτά. Σύμφωνα με το κείμενο πάντα που έκανα copy paste. Τώρα για τα μαθήματα δεν ξέρω αν μπορείς να κάνεις κάτι άλλο πέρα από το να πάρεις όλα του οικονομικού κύκλου, οικονομικά δικτύων, εφαρμοσμένες πιθανότητες, στατιστική (από το τμήμα της στατιστικής) , στατιστική στην πληροφορική και κάνε και το σταυρό σου. Είναι περίεργος ο τρόπος που το ορίζουνε οπότε δεν ξέρω ακριβώς τι να σου πω σαν μαθήματα ... αλλά το καλύτερο που βλέπω πως μπορείς να κάνεις είναι να πάρεις τα παραπάνω μαθήματα.
No matter what kind of sadness envelops the darkness of our despair, if you put one foot in front of the other, at some point you will reach a place where you can see the light.

In heaven or earth, no matter to where we progress, no matter where we walk, that becomes our road.
As long as we keep walking the battle will continue.
And that is exactly why this place will always be a paradise
User avatar
DrNio
Mbyte level
Mbyte level
Posts: 750
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 6:04 pm
Academic status: N>4
Gender:
Location: Zion / Closer to 2199

Re: Master in Business Information Management in Rotterdam

Postby DrNio » Wed May 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Ναι απλως το IM για κάποιο λόγο οταν το πρωτοδιαβασα μου εμεινε Information Management και κολησε το σφάλμα.:P

Ξέρει κανείς ποιος είναι ο min Μ.Ο. bachelor πτυχιου για να μπουμε στο πανεπιστημιο του VU Amsterdam?
Στο Rotterdam που το εψαξα ειναι 6.5. Στο Delft ειναι at least(αν θυμαμαι καλα) 7. Αλλά στο VU Amsterdam δεν κατάφερα να βρω κάτι σχετικό.

Thanks!
Everything that has a beginning has an end
User avatar
necrofear_13
Wow! Terabyte level
Wow! Terabyte level
Posts: 2141
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:32 am
Academic status: Alumnus/a
Gender:
Location: ΗΡΑΚΛΕΙΟ ΑΤΤΙΚΗΣ

Re: Master in Business Information Management in Rotterdam

Postby necrofear_13 » Wed May 15, 2013 9:08 pm

DrNio wrote:Ναι απλως το IM για κάποιο λόγο οταν το πρωτοδιαβασα μου εμεινε Information Management και κολησε το σφάλμα.:P

Ξέρει κανείς ποιος είναι ο min Μ.Ο. bachelor πτυχιου για να μπουμε στο πανεπιστημιο του VU Amsterdam?
Στο Rotterdam που το εψαξα ειναι 6.5. Στο Delft ειναι at least(αν θυμαμαι καλα) 7. Αλλά στο VU Amsterdam δεν κατάφερα να βρω κάτι σχετικό.

Thanks!

Φέτος που έκανα αιτήσεις όταν τους είχα πάρει τηλέφωνο μου είχαν πει ότι δεν έχουν συγκεκριμένο Μ.Ο. εξαρτάται από το Master που θες. Αλλά γενικά (χωρίς να αποκλείονται εξαιρέσεις είτε καλές είτε κακές) θέλει 7-7.5 εκεί γύρω και δίνουν πολύ σημασία στο Effective Gpa δηλαδή στο μέσο όρο που έχεις στα μαθήματα που έχουν σχέση με το master σου (στο effective Gpa π.χ. στο master που ήθελα να κάνω εγώ θέλανε γύρω στο 8). Γενικά πάντως στο VU επειδή είχα κάποια διαδικαστικά και πήρα αρκετές φορές τηλέφωνο σου απαντάνε σε ό,τι ρωτήσεις, οπότε παίρνεις τηλέφωνο και ρωτάς για σιγουριά.(εκτός αν λείπουν σε άδεια οπότε επικρατεί σιγή)
No matter what kind of sadness envelops the darkness of our despair, if you put one foot in front of the other, at some point you will reach a place where you can see the light.

In heaven or earth, no matter to where we progress, no matter where we walk, that becomes our road.
As long as we keep walking the battle will continue.
And that is exactly why this place will always be a paradise
User avatar
DrNio
Mbyte level
Mbyte level
Posts: 750
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 6:04 pm
Academic status: N>4
Gender:
Location: Zion / Closer to 2199

Re: Master in Business Information Management in Rotterdam

Postby DrNio » Wed May 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Έλα τόσο υψηλα? Τι μάστερ διάλεξες αν επιτρεπεται?
Δωρεαν στελνεις αιτήσεις? Πτυχιακή ειχες κανει ε?
Everything that has a beginning has an end
User avatar
necrofear_13
Wow! Terabyte level
Wow! Terabyte level
Posts: 2141
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:32 am
Academic status: Alumnus/a
Gender:
Location: ΗΡΑΚΛΕΙΟ ΑΤΤΙΚΗΣ

Re: Master in Business Information Management in Rotterdam

Postby necrofear_13 » Wed May 15, 2013 9:43 pm

DrNio wrote:Έλα τόσο υψηλα? Τι μάστερ διάλεξες αν επιτρεπεται?
Δωρεαν στελνεις αιτήσεις? Πτυχιακή ειχες κανει ε?

Δες τα π.μ. σου.... (όταν με το καλό σου φτάσει)
No matter what kind of sadness envelops the darkness of our despair, if you put one foot in front of the other, at some point you will reach a place where you can see the light.

In heaven or earth, no matter to where we progress, no matter where we walk, that becomes our road.
As long as we keep walking the battle will continue.
And that is exactly why this place will always be a paradise

Return to “Μεταπτυχιακά”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest