Junior Software Developer
Codix specializes in the field of computer technology (hardware and software), possessing extensive expertise in banking and financial systems, as well as systems integration skills for large and complex projects. We have extensive expertise in the area of electronic funds transfer and payments systems. Our specialists have been working in the payments industry for more than 15 years and can bring value to your projects.
We are looking for energetic and resourceful developers to help us expand our team! As a software developer, you will be engaged in the life cycle of challenging projects in the area of payment services starting from conception, to prototyping, implementation, testing, documentation and support.
- Graduate of College or University in Computer Science
- Good knowledge in Java and .NET
- Good knowledge in SQL Server (stored procedures, functions)
- Knowledge of Electronic Funds Transfer is considered a significant advantage
We ask for:
- A good grasp of object oriented design
- unit and integration testing methodologies
- version control systems
- customers support
- Team spirit.
- Communicate with customers in Greece and abroad to understand the requirements of new projects.
- Work diligently and efficiently to deliver quality solutions on time and on budget.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Business-level sufficiency when reading, writing or communicating in English.
- Willingless to travel.
Please take the time to send us a cover letter explaining why you think you'll be a good fit for this position. We would like to know more about you so if you have a blog, github or participate to an open source project don't forget to indicate that in your letter.
- A vibrant and friendly environment.
- A competitive salary.
- A good opportunity for professional advancement.
CODIX S.A. Systems Integration
14, Solonos Str. 106 73 Athens Greece
Phone: +30 210 3649000 Fax: +30 210 3649001
E-mail: email@example.com URL: http://www.codix.gr
Αγγελίες των μελών του forum οι οποίες υπόκεινται σε αυστηρό moderation σύμφωνα με τον κανονισμό χρήσης για τη συγκεκριμένη κατηγορία.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Venus Former Team Member
- Posts: 6207
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:12 pm
- Academic status: Alumnus/a
- Gender: ♂