Μεταλάδες ενωθείτε!

Εδώ μπαίνουν μουσικά θέματα.
emperormario
Wow! Terabyte level
Wow! Terabyte level

Re: Μεταλάδες ενωθείτε!

Post by emperormario » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:23 pm

Stoupeace wrote:Colour Haze κανείς?
Απο το λίγο που τους έχω ακούσει (απο σενα βασικα τους εμαθα), φέρνουν σε kyuss, στο πιο stoner (αντι ξερο desert που είναι οι kyuss)..Γενικά δεν ενθουσιάζομαι, αλλά κάποια στιγμή θα τους δώσω μια ευκαιρία
Don't drink and drive. You might spill your drink :b-The Snake
Spoiler: εμφάνιση/απόκρυψη
Giggity giggity goo! [img]http://www.eternalduel.com/forums/images/smiles/quag.gif[/img]
[color=#800000][size=85]1) You are on the internet 2) You are visiting Venus forum 3) You are reading my signature 5) You didn't notice that point 4 is missing 6) You just checked for point 4 7) You are smiling [/size][/color]
stoupeace
Wow! Terabyte level
Wow! Terabyte level
Academic status: High school

Post by stoupeace » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:37 pm

emperormario wrote:
Απο το λίγο που τους έχω ακούσει (απο σενα βασικα τους εμαθα), φέρνουν σε kyuss, στο πιο stoner (αντι ξερο desert που είναι οι kyuss)..Γενικά δεν ενθουσιάζομαι, αλλά κάποια στιγμή θα τους δώσω μια ευκαιρία
Σαββατο στο An παντως, θα ειναι πανεμορφα :smt020
Η καλύτερη μπάντα όλου του κόσμου: Sonata Antartika
Mpomp is building an army army. And I got my head back.
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ ____☻/︻╦╤─
Il███████████████████]. /▌
_◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.. . / \
Xrhstos_kiP
Gbyte level
Gbyte level
Academic status: Alumnus/a

Post by Xrhstos_kiP » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:31 pm

...and new Helloween!! :batman:

Link
stoupeace
Wow! Terabyte level
Wow! Terabyte level

Post by stoupeace » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Σαν nevermore ακούγεται :lol: :lol:

Αρ γιου μέτσαλ αρ γιου μετσαλ??

Απιστευτη η παραγωγη παντως! Χαμηλοκουρδισμενοι και αυτοι πια
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
_◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.. . / \
Shocker
Gbyte level
Gbyte level
Academic status: N>4

Post by Shocker » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:53 pm

Stoupeace wrote:
Απιστευτη η παραγωγη παντως! Χαμηλοκουρδισμενοι και αυτοι πια
:smt025 Love that sound :smt020
marios
Wow! Terabyte level
Wow! Terabyte level

Post by marios » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:15 am

Stoupeace wrote: Απιστευτη η παραγωγη παντως! Χαμηλοκουρδισμενοι και αυτοι πια
[κακία mode]Όσο κατεβαίνει οκτάβες ο τραγουδιστής σου, δεν έχεις και άλλες επιλογές[/κακία mode]

Πάντως δεν με ενθουσιάζει... Helloween και χαμηλό κούρδισμα δεν κολλάει με την καμία...
Μην κλαις επειδή τελείωσε. Χαμογέλα επειδή συνέβη- G.G.M.
Η μεγαλύτερη ευτυχία είναι να ξέρεις την πηγή της δυστυχίας-F.D.
Η μουσική εκφράζει αυτά που δεν μπορούν να ειπωθούν και που είναι αδύνατο να μείνουν στη σιωπή-V.H.
Πίστη στην πρόοδο, δεν σημαίνει και πίστη στο ότι έχει συμβεί κάποια πρόοδος-F.K.
Χωρίς μουσική, η ζωή θα ήταν ένα λάθος-F.N
masque
bit level
bit level

Post by masque » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:14 am

Αμέ... Θα τους απολαύσουμε το Σάββατο.
stoupeace
Wow! Terabyte level
Wow! Terabyte level

Post by stoupeace » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:44 am

masque wrote:
Αμέ... Θα τους απολαύσουμε το Σάββατο.
Νiiiice :-D Αρα θα τα πουμε εκει!
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
_◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.. . / \
cypher
Venus Former Team Member

Post by cypher » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Image Youtube fails. :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
stoupeace
Wow! Terabyte level
Wow! Terabyte level

Post by stoupeace » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Ο,τι πιο ωριμο εχω ποσταρει
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
_◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.. . / \
Xrhstos_kiP
Gbyte level
Gbyte level

Post by Xrhstos_kiP » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:10 pm

[the blues]

Link
{/the blues]
------

Link
[img]http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/reviewpics/rhoadsfest2.jpg[/img]
Xrhstos_kiP
Gbyte level
Gbyte level

Post by Xrhstos_kiP » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Link

A documentary about folk-pagan metal...!

Εχει πολυ γελιο να ακους σκανδιναβους μεταλαδες να μιλανε :lol: :lol: :lol:
stoupeace
Wow! Terabyte level
Wow! Terabyte level

Post by stoupeace » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:06 am

Τελευταία περιοδεία Priest (Judas Priest ντε) :-(
http://rocking.gr/news/I_teleutaia_peri ... iest/8610/
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
_◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.. . / \
Xrhstos_kiP
Gbyte level
Gbyte level

Post by Xrhstos_kiP » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:38 pm

Συντευξη με τα αδελφια του Randy Rhoads...

O host ειναι απλα λιγο ηλιθιος :-p
cypher
Venus Former Team Member

Post by cypher » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:45 pm

PHAIL ομως, απο το "who the f@ck is justin bieber" πηγε στο "doing an ad with a girl" . :roll:
Justin Bieber & Ozzy Osbourne Team Up for Super Bowl Ad
Justin Bieber and an unlikely pal, Ozzy Osbourne, teamed up earlier this month to film a futuristic Super Bowl ad for Best Buy – and, so far, the details are top secret.
On Jan. 17, when the shoot took place, Bieber, 16, told his 7 million Twitter followers, "Can't really say what I'm up to today but when u guys find out its gonna be funny as heck," later adding, "todaywasepic." Then on Wednesday, he spilled the beans a bit, admitting to filming a "pretty funny commercial" with Osbourne, 62.
For his part, the Prince of Darkness has kept his lips sealed, as has his wife, Sharon Osbourne, who was also present for the shoot. According to USA Today, the 30-second ad, which will air in the third quarter, is Best Buy's first-ever Super Bowl commercial – and from the looks of it, it's bound to leave an impression! – Kate Hogan
http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... ernational

------------------
Πφφ... πολυυ marketing... :-p

Link
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
*Natasa*
Mbyte level
Mbyte level

Post by *Natasa* » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:40 pm

For (τι άλλο; :-p ) Nightwish fans!

"Tuomas, you're crazy as a loon, but the idea's amazing!"
Tuomas Holopainen reveals what the concept of Imaginarium is all about.

Holed up in the studio for the better part of this spring, Nightwish are not only putting finishing touches to their new album Imaginarium, but also planning a movie of the same name. If all goes well, the album is scheduled to be released early in 2012, followed by the movie after an indefinite time. The first single off the album as well as the trailer for the movie should appear well before the end of the 2011.

For the movie, Nightwish have teamed up with director Stober Harju's production team and Solar Films.

How did you come up with the concept for Imaginarium?
- After completing the last album, I realized that we can't necessarily top Dark Passion Play in terms of bombast and dynamics. I could simply see the end of a certain path looming in the horizon and started thinking about new challenges. At some point I had a revelation: is there a reason why Nighwish should be just an aural experience? Why shouldn't we broaden our horizons? I got the idea of a concept album and thought that we could shoot a video for each song that would all tie together and comprise a story. I wanted to create a complex whole that would be something new compared to the movie projects of, say, Pink Floyd, Kiss, Lordi et cetera.

The project was started two and a half years ago, in early autumn 2008.
- I had met director Stobe Harju during the production of "The Islander" video and knew that we were on the same wavelength what comes to crazy fantasy stuff. I told Stobe about my idea, and he said instantly: "Tuomas, you're crazy as a loon, but the idea's amazing -- let's start pre-production!"

- So basically I came up with the concept: I had a vision that we'd shoot thirteen music videos that would all tie together. Then Stobe suggested we'd have dialogue, too, although I had thought that music and videos would carry the story. Stobe assured, however, that the combination of music, imagery and dialogue would give us the best results, and now that I look at the script, I realize that he was right. The pre-production has gone amazingly well, because all my main ideas, like the roller coaster ride in one song, fit Stobe's story seamlessly. Basically I gave Stobe thirteen pearls, and he crafted a whole pearl necklace out of them.

The final script is still being written, but what can you reveal about the plot at the moment?
- An old composer on his deathbed returns to his childhood. Old memories slowly return, mingled with the small boy's world of fantasy and music. This is the main concept that we can reveal at the moment. I wanted to convey a positive message and a sense of carpe diem. The movie is about the joy of being alive and the beauty of the world.

The first advertisement poster gives hints about the visuals of Imaginarium. What else do you want to share with us at this point?
- We're visualizing something that's a cross between the surreal worlds of Tim Burton, Neil Gaiman, and Salvador Dali, but we try to not make it too artsy. Of course I've seen a thick pile of reference art, and it looks absolutely great.

Have you already done the casting? Can we expect to see any band members in the movie?
- We're just about to start casting, but it's mostly going to be done by Stobe and Solar Films. Personally, I'd like to see unknown actors, who haven't been type-casted yet. Obviously it would be good if they were native English speakers, too, because "rally English" really doesn't fit the tone of the movie.

- Nightwish basically appear as themselves, as we're probably going to be seen playing two or three songs in the movie. There are also some support parts and dialogue written for us, but obviously you won't see us in the main roles. The running time will be about 80 minutes, maybe even a bit more.

Has it been challenging to get the funding for the movie?
- "Challenging" is an understatement. You have to remember that a movie like this costs seven figures. Nevertheless, I was not ready to give up at any point, because the idea of releasing just an audio album would have felt like a let-down. The band is strongly involved in the production, and therefore we're also taking a big financial risk ourselves. It's obviously great that we got an excellent company like Solar Films as a partner.

- Despite all the talk about the movie, it's of utmost importance to remember that Imaginarium is also the new Nightwish album, a stand-alone musical work. What's probably interesting for the listeners is that the music on the album and in the movie will differ a bit — in the movie, some intros are edited out, some choruses don't have vocals, and so forth. In the movie, the music obviously has to accommodate the story and the drama.

What kind of role do the lyrics of the songs play in the story?
- It was interesting to write the lyrics, because they also have to work on their own without the movie. That's why you won't hear the names of the characters in the lyrics, for example. The individual themes are pretty universal, yet they tie into each other without actually telling a linear story. But don't worry, everything will be made clear in time.

How do you plan to release these things?
- If everything goes smoothly, we plan to release the album in early 2012, followed by the movie when it's ready. It's going to be on DVD at least, but hopefully we'll also get a theatrical release. And of course Imaginarium will later be available as a double pack with both the album and the movie.

If Dark Passion Play saw the end of one path, what on earth can you do after Imaginarium?
- I guess we have to incorporate smells and other sensations...
πηγή:Official Nightwish Site

Άααντε να δούμε, χρόνια περιμένουμε! :???: :) :-D
Search for beauty find your shore..
try to save them all bleed no more..
You have such oceans within..
in the end I will always love you...

My time is yet to come..so I'll be forever yours..

I know my dreams are made of you..of you..
and only for you...
enum21
Venus Former Team Member

Post by enum21 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:06 pm

*Natasa* wrote:For (τι άλλο; :-p ) Nightwish fans!
[quote]"Tuomas, you're crazy as a loon, but the idea's amazing!" Tuomas Holopainen reveals what the concept of Imaginarium is all about. Holed up in the studio for the better part of this spring, Nightwish are not only putting finishing touches to their new album Imaginarium, but also planning a movie of the same name. If all goes well, the album is scheduled to be released early in 2012, followed by the movie after an indefinite time. The first single off the album as well as the trailer for the movie should appear well before the end of the 2011. For the movie, Nightwish have teamed up with director Stober Harju's production team and Solar Films. How did you come up with the concept for Imaginarium? - After completing the last album, I realized that we can't necessarily top Dark Passion Play in terms of bombast and dynamics. I could simply see the end of a certain path looming in the horizon and started thinking about new challenges. At some point I had a revelation: is there a reason why Nighwish should be just an aural experience? Why shouldn't we broaden our horizons? I got the idea of a concept album and thought that we could shoot a video for each song that would all tie together and comprise a story. I wanted to create a complex whole that would be something new compared to the movie projects of, say, Pink Floyd, Kiss, Lordi et cetera. The project was started two and a half years ago, in early autumn 2008. - I had met director Stobe Harju during the production of "The Islander" video and knew that we were on the same wavelength what comes to crazy fantasy stuff. I told Stobe about my idea, and he said instantly: "Tuomas, you're crazy as a loon, but the idea's amazing -- let's start pre-production!" - So basically I came up with the concept: I had a vision that we'd shoot thirteen music videos that would all tie together. Then Stobe suggested we'd have dialogue, too, although I had thought that music and videos would carry the story. Stobe assured, however, that the combination of music, imagery and dialogue would give us the best results, and now that I look at the script, I realize that he was right. The pre-production has gone amazingly well, because all my main ideas, like the roller coaster ride in one song, fit Stobe's story seamlessly. Basically I gave Stobe thirteen pearls, and he crafted a whole pearl necklace out of them. The final script is still being written, but what can you reveal about the plot at the moment? - An old composer on his deathbed returns to his childhood. Old memories slowly return, mingled with the small boy's world of fantasy and music. This is the main concept that we can reveal at the moment. I wanted to convey a positive message and a sense of carpe diem. The movie is about the joy of being alive and the beauty of the world. The first advertisement poster gives hints about the visuals of Imaginarium. What else do you want to share with us at this point? - We're visualizing something that's a cross between the surreal worlds of Tim Burton, Neil Gaiman, and Salvador Dali, but we try to not make it too artsy. Of course I've seen a thick pile of reference art, and it looks absolutely great. Have you already done the casting? Can we expect to see any band members in the movie? - We're just about to start casting, but it's mostly going to be done by Stobe and Solar Films. Personally, I'd like to see unknown actors, who haven't been type-casted yet. Obviously it would be good if they were native English speakers, too, because "rally English" really doesn't fit the tone of the movie. - Nightwish basically appear as themselves, as we're probably going to be seen playing two or three songs in the movie. There are also some support parts and dialogue written for us, but obviously you won't see us in the main roles. The running time will be about 80 minutes, maybe even a bit more. Has it been challenging to get the funding for the movie? - "Challenging" is an understatement. You have to remember that a movie like this costs seven figures. Nevertheless, I was not ready to give up at any point, because the idea of releasing just an audio album would have felt like a let-down. The band is strongly involved in the production, and therefore we're also taking a big financial risk ourselves. It's obviously great that we got an excellent company like Solar Films as a partner. - Despite all the talk about the movie, it's of utmost importance to remember that Imaginarium is also the new Nightwish album, a stand-alone musical work. What's probably interesting for the listeners is that the music on the album and in the movie will differ a bit — in the movie, some intros are edited out, some choruses don't have vocals, and so forth. In the movie, the music obviously has to accommodate the story and the drama. What kind of role do the lyrics of the songs play in the story? - It was interesting to write the lyrics, because they also have to work on their own without the movie. That's why you won't hear the names of the characters in the lyrics, for example. The individual themes are pretty universal, yet they tie into each other without actually telling a linear story. But don't worry, everything will be made clear in time. How do you plan to release these things? - If everything goes smoothly, we plan to release the album in early 2012, followed by the movie when it's ready. It's going to be on DVD at least, but hopefully we'll also get a theatrical release. And of course Imaginarium will later be available as a double pack with both the album and the movie. If Dark Passion Play saw the end of one path, what on earth can you do after Imaginarium? - I guess we have to incorporate smells and other sensations...

πηγή:Official Nightwish Site

Άααντε να δούμε, χρόνια περιμένουμε! :???: :) :-D[/quote]

:-) :) :-D :smt040
nice post! :smt023
chriskin
Wow! Terabyte level
Wow! Terabyte level

Post by chriskin » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:05 pm

ελπιζω να μην δοκιμασουν να φτιαξουν ταινια και σιντι χωρις να εχουν χρονο και να βγουν μετρια και τα δυο
*Natasa*
Mbyte level
Mbyte level

Post by *Natasa* » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:32 pm

Από το 2008 έχουν ξεκινήσει.
Και η ταινία θα βγει ακόμη πιο μετά από το cd.
Search for beauty find your shore..
try to save them all bleed no more..
You have such oceans within..
in the end I will always love you...

My time is yet to come..so I'll be forever yours..

I know my dreams are made of you..of you..
and only for you...
motouboubati
Kilobyte level
Kilobyte level

Post by motouboubati » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Link

Στο ειδος τους(doom/black) οι καλυτεροι κατα την γνωμη μου.
Emptiness
byte level
byte level

Post by Emptiness » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:13 pm

*Natasa* wrote: Άααντε να δούμε, χρόνια περιμένουμε! :???: :) :-D
Και δυστυχώς θα περιμένουμε ακόμα, μέχρι το 2012
stoupeace
Wow! Terabyte level
Wow! Terabyte level

Post by stoupeace » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Ο Matt Barlow αποχώρησε ξανά από τους Iced Earth
Είναι από αυτές τις ειδήσεις που κανείς δεν περίμενε αλλά και κανείς δεν εκπλήσσεται όταν τις μαθαίνει… Ο Matt Barlow αποχώρησε ξανά από τους Iced Earth, για δεύτερη φορά μετά το 2003, όχι όμως για να επικεντρωθεί στα καθήκοντά του ως αστυνομικός, αλλά γιατί αδυνατούσε να ακολουθήσει το βαρύ μελλοντικό συναυλιακό πρόγραμμα της μπάντας.

Η ανακοίνωση του Barlow, μεταξύ άλλων, αναφέρει: «Εξαιτίας των ραγδαίων αλλαγών στην μουσική βιομηχανία, έχει γίνει προφανές στους καλλιτέχνες πως ο μόνος τρόπος για να κρατήσεις ένα συγκρότημα βιώσιμο είναι μέσα από τις συναυλίες. Λαμβάνοντας υπόψη το συναυλιακό πρόγραμμα που σχεδιάζουν οι Iced Earth, το μέλλον τους και το μέλλον μου πρέπει να πάρουν ξεχωριστούς δρόμους. Όταν έφυγα από τους Iced Earth το 2003, έδωσα μια υπόσχεση στην γυναίκα μου, ότι θα ξεκινήσουμε και θα μεγαλώσουμε την οικογένειά μας μαζί. Δύο χρόνια μετά, γεννήθηκε το πρώτο μας παιδί και δύο χρόνια μετά από αυτό, γεννήθηκε και το δεύτερο, ακριβώς μια βδομάδα πριν ο Jon μου ζητήσει να επιστρέψω στους Iced Earth. Δυστυχώς, με τον χρόνο είδαμε πως δεν μπορούσαμε να εκπληρώσουμε τις αρχικές μας προθέσεις. Ξέρω πως δεν είναι η τελευταία φορά που θα συνεργαστώ με τον Jon, όμως αυτή ήταν η τελευταία μου προσπάθεια με τους Iced Earth. Θα συνεχίσω να δημιουργώ και να παίζω ζωντανά με τις δικές μου δυνάμεις. Αυτοί οι επόμενοι μήνες θα είναι πολύ ψυχοφθόροι για μένα. Να ξέρετε πως σκέφτηκα πολλές φορές όλες τις προσφορές του Jon πριν καταλήξω σε αυτή μου την απόφαση. Εύχομαι τα καλύτερα στους Iced Earth και σε όλους σας.»

Ο mainman των Iced Earth, Jon Schaffer, δήλωσε από την μεριά του: «Ξέρω πως ο Matt πάλευε με αυτές τις σκέψεις για πολύ καιρό και δεν ήταν εύκολη η απόφαση που πήρε. Τον αγαπώ βαθιά και κατανοώ τους λόγους του. Ο Matt είναι ένας από τους πιο ειλικρινείς ανθρώπους που ξέρω κι από τους πιο ταλαντούχους, η αποχώρησή του με στεναχωρεί βαθύτατα. Του εύχομαι τα καλύτερα, τον σέβομαι άπειρα και ζητώ από όλους σας το ίδιο. Όσο για αντικαταστάτες, έχω μερικούς στο μυαλό μου, όπως φαντάζεστε, θα είναι μια πολύ σημαντική απόφαση. Ένα είναι μόνο σίγουρο, δεν ψάχνουμε για κάποιον κλώνο του Matt.»
via metalhammer.gr
Αηδίες! :-(
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
_◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.. . / \

Return to “Μουσική”