Fringe (πιθανόν & spoilers)

Εδώ μπαίνουν θέματα σχετικά με την "έβδομη" τέχνη.
lost_noni_dw
Mbyte level
Mbyte level
Academic status: Alumnus/a
Re: Fringe (πιθανόν & spoilers)

Post by lost_noni_dw » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Ο Bell ειχε πει λιγο πριν τα κακαρωσει(συνεβει αυτο τελικα η θα εχουμε εκπληξεις?) οτι ειχε εφευρει δικο του τροπο να πηγαινοερχεται στα συμπαντα κ το μονο προβλημα ηταν οτι ειχε γινει πολυ ασταθης η δομη των μοριων του σωματος του(ω ναι το εχω λιωσει το fringe :-p ) και αρα ισως γι αυτο να μην ισχυει αυτο με την ανταλλαγη των μαζων.
samiwinch
Mbyte level
Mbyte level
Academic status: MSc

Post by samiwinch » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:49 pm

ναι,ισχυει αυτο τωρα που το λες...και παλι ομως πετανε εκει κατι χωρις να το αιτιολογησουν...τι τροπος ηταν αυτος,πως τον ανακαλυψε και πως το καταφερνε να μην επηρεαζονται τα συμπαντα??την 1η φορα που πηγε στο αλλο συμπαν τον ειχε ανακαλυψει αυτον τον τροπο ομως η οχι??γιατι,αν δεν τον ειχε ανακαλυψει,παραμενει το ερωτημα ποιος ηρθε στη θεση του τοτε(αν ηρθε κανεις)???επισης,οι shapeshifters εχει εξηγησει πως μεταφερονται μεταξυ των συμπαντων??δεν θυμαμαι...με εχει μπερδεψει αυτη η σειρα...τη μια ισχυει το ενα και την αλλη ισχυει κατι εντελως διαφορετικο... :-D
When you walk through a storm Hold your chin up high And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm Is a golden sky And the sweet, silver song of a lark.

Walk on, through the wind Walk on, through the rain, Though your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart, And YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR4n_Ttx ... re=related
L30N
Kilobyte level
Kilobyte level
Academic status: N>4

Post by L30N » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:22 am

samiwinch wrote:
μια last question,επειδη δεν ειμαι σιγουρος για κατι...νομιζω ειχαν πει οτι για να μεταφερθει κατι στο 1 συμπαν,πρεπει να μεταφερθει κατι αντιστοιχης μαζας απο το αλλο συμπαν,σωστα???ετσι εγινε και με το κτιριο και με ενα αμαξι που ειχε δειξει...οταν ομως πηγαν ο Ουωλτερ,η Ολιβ,ο Πητερ και οι αλλοι 3,ποιοι η μου
διαφευγει κατι??
Ότι τα πειράματα που κάνανε στην Ολίβια μικρή αποσκοπούσαν να μπορεί να μεταφέρεται χωρίς τέτοιο κόστος. Η μηχανική μέθοδος που είχε βρει ο Γουόλτερ με τον Μπελλ ήταν που απαιτεί ισόποση μεταφορά μάζας.
lost_noni_dw
Mbyte level
Mbyte level

Post by lost_noni_dw » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:59 pm

Το παρακάτω άρθρο αναφέρεται μεταξύ άλλων κ στο Fringe και μιλάει για τα ποσοστά τηλεθέασης που πέφτουν και τι να γίνει για να σταματήσουν να κόβονται καλές σειρές:
Hey,

I have been soaking in the disappointing results that were the Friday Ratings for my current TV Craze 'Fringe' as well as other shows such as 'Supernatural' & 'CSI:NY' and I have to say that the TV industry in America, as much as I love some of its products is a very messed up place.

The networks want us to watch and love their shows but as someone who has gotten much more into TV I find a trepidation in starting anything new until I know I'm getting my time rewarded in watching. Herein lies the problem; if enough people think like me then every show is in danger. And people are beginning and will eventually follow this trend.

Why is it that often the shows which have casual fans tend to score large, these viewers tend to include the people oblivious to the world of TV ratings, leaving the people who actually care about TV in a world where you hate the foundations of the industry you love.
I would much rather, as a fan of Fringe, be enjoying debating about the Pregnancy storyline with other fans or haters without thinking that the show could be killed by falling ratings.

There is a simple truth in the matter, we only need to use a brain cell to see it. There are shows, Fringe, Supernatural currently, or Heroes & Flashforward from last year that have and have had a lot of fans. It's a fact. So why do we rely on a teeny percentage of people within America who have a Nielson box to keep the shows we love on the air.

It is about time that TV Networks realised something. TV is global and that they need to find a way to show original programming to the world. TV is no longer about one country, especially not US TV, when I watch something I then talk about it with people from all over the world, communicate with people from all over the world and read about it from articles written all over the world.

I know that if FOX gave me access to Fringe at 2 in the morning on my computer with adverts, I would watch it. It becomes unfair that we end up not enjoying a show but fearing for it; this a place which will always lead to disappointment, and in our world now will lead to a lot of programming becoming extinct.

Is there a solution? I feel it's simple. The networks should sit back, and open a computer and look. Who should give a f&%k about 1.4 ratings. There's millions of people watching Fringe online worldwide because they don't have access to it, and people nowadays don't like to be defined by being told to watch a TV at this time. Also the internet has created a world where if you don't get it at the same time, you are losing out on the new experience of TV; the articles, the reviews, the world behind the scenes.

So if they give it to us in a way that is useful to them, makes them money and we can watch it when we have the opportunity, online, on TV, who gives a flying monkey; just give it to us. Find a way to create TV programming that lets us know that the time we are willing to give to you is rewarded in return.

I hope this doesn't sound to preachy, it's more of a vent on my part :P (as such, apologies if anything didn't make sense)
But I figured it's a great thing to discuss with people who, like me actually passionately care about this, so please fire away and comment, tweet, facebook, email me if you wish.

I just had a point to make. Consider it made.
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/spoile ... -gone.html

Δεν είναι άσχημες οι ιδέες του...
captain-cook
Kilobyte level
Kilobyte level

Post by captain-cook » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:30 am

Mάλλον θα μας αποχαιρετήσει το Fringe φέτος.. :-(
lost_noni_dw
Mbyte level
Mbyte level

Post by lost_noni_dw » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:11 am

Μακάρι όχι!!!Είχα διαβάσει κάπου ότι αφού κράτησε σταθερά τα ratings όταν το μετέφεραν Παρασκευή μάλλον θα είναι οκ. *fingers crossed* [-o<
lost_noni_dw
Mbyte level
Mbyte level

Post by lost_noni_dw » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:51 pm

chriskin
Wow! Terabyte level
Wow! Terabyte level

Post by chriskin » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:04 am

ετσι οπως το πανε με τον bell στο σωμα της olivia θα μου κανει τρελη εκπληξη αμα δεν το σταματησουν
lost_noni_dw
Mbyte level
Mbyte level

Post by lost_noni_dw » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:03 pm

Μα να την πέφτει στην Astrid???Ελεος! :lol: :lol: :lol:
*Natasa*
Mbyte level
Mbyte level

Post by *Natasa* » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:27 pm

lost_noni_dw wrote:Μα να την πέφτει στην Astrid???Ελεος! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ε δεν είχε και πολλές επιλογές.. ή στην Άστριντ ή στην αγελάδα! :smt016 :smt016
Search for beauty find your shore..
try to save them all bleed no more..
You have such oceans within..
in the end I will always love you...

My time is yet to come..so I'll be forever yours..

I know my dreams are made of you..of you..
and only for you...
chriskin
Wow! Terabyte level
Wow! Terabyte level

Post by chriskin » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:10 pm

ναι η επιλογη δεν ειναι και ιδιαιτερα δυσκολη αμα το βαζεις ετσι :lol:
lost_noni_dw
Mbyte level
Mbyte level

Post by lost_noni_dw » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:57 pm

http://eztv.it/tvnews/5704/fringe-renew ... th-season/
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :smt040
captain-cook
Kilobyte level
Kilobyte level

Post by captain-cook » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Good news! :)

Έκανε και κάτι καλό το Fox!
*Natasa*
Mbyte level
Mbyte level

Post by *Natasa* » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Nice nice!! :-D

Εύχομαι να φτιάξει ακόμη περισσότερο! (το λέω χωρίς να ήμουν ποτέ από αυτούς που είχαν απογοητευτεί τρελά από τη φετινή σαιζόν κι είχαν αρχίσει να λένε διάφορα)

Πώς σας φάνηκε το τελευταίο επεισόδιο;

and only for you...
lost_noni_dw
Mbyte level
Mbyte level

Post by lost_noni_dw » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Ωραίο το χτεσινό ep είχε κάτι το διαφορετικό. :smt002 Βέβαια ήτανε λίγο fail το cartoon κομμάτι γιατί δεν δώσανε εξήγηση,αλλά το πιθανότερο είναι να μην ήθελε να κάνει το guest ο Nimoy... Αλλά κ πάλι αυτή δεν ήτανε η φωνή του? Κάτσανε κ την φτιάξανε? :smt017
*Natasa*
Mbyte level
Mbyte level

Post by *Natasa* » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:25 pm

Μάλλον θα ήθελαν να φτιάξουν κάτι διαφορετικό για να προσελκύσουν περισσότερο το ενδιαφέρον! Θυμάστε τότε που το είχαν γυρίσει ασπρόμαυρο; Όλες οι σειρές ΠΑΝΤΑ κάνουν κάτι τέτοιο, σε μία άλλη πχ το τελευταίο επεισόδιο που είδα ήταν τύπου μιούζικαλ :-p

Όπως και να' χει λάτρεψα Broyles!!! Πόσο αστείος; :-D

and only for you...
lost_noni_dw
Mbyte level
Mbyte level

Post by lost_noni_dw » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:39 pm

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 Θεός απλά!Είχε γουρλώσει κ τα μάτια τόσο τέλεια που στην αρχή τρόμαξα. :-p
*Natasa*
Mbyte level
Mbyte level

Post by *Natasa* » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:42 pm

Και το ΚΑΤΑΣΠΡΟ δοντάκι!! :lol: :lol:

and only for you...
lost_noni_dw
Mbyte level
Mbyte level

Post by lost_noni_dw » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:55 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Το χαμόγελο της colgate. :-p
chriskin
Wow! Terabyte level
Wow! Terabyte level

Post by chriskin » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:39 am

lost_noni_dw wrote:Ωραίο το χτεσινό ep είχε κάτι το διαφορετικό. :smt002 Βέβαια ήτανε λίγο fail το cartoon κομμάτι γιατί δεν δώσανε εξήγηση,αλλά το πιθανότερο είναι να μην ήθελε να κάνει το guest ο Nimoy... Αλλά κ πάλι αυτή δεν ήτανε η φωνή του? Κάτσανε κ την φτιάξανε? :smt017
Retirement
In April 2010, Leonard Nimoy announced that he’s retiring from playing the signature character of Star Trek's Spock, citing both his advanced age and giving Zachary Quinto the opportunity to enjoy full media attention with the Spock character.[28] Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep was to be his final performance. However, in February 2011, he announced his definite plan to return to Fringe and reprise his role as William Bell [29]. His retirement from acting has not included voice acting, as his appearance in the third season of Fringe only includes his voice (his character only appears in animated scenes), and it was recently announced that he would provide the voice of Sentinel Prime in the upcoming Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
lost_noni_dw
Mbyte level
Mbyte level

Post by lost_noni_dw » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:52 am

Α μάλιστα thanks! :-)
captain-cook
Kilobyte level
Kilobyte level

Post by captain-cook » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:44 pm

THE END

Fringάρα θα μας λείψεις!!
Όποιος με ρωτάει ποιες σειρές να δει, μέσα στη λίστα θα είναι και το Fringe..
Γιατί; Όπως είπε και ο Walter "Because it's cool."

Return to “Κινηματογράφος - Τηλεοπτικά”