PhD και PostDoc Θέσεις στο University of California at Santa Cruz

Συζητήσεις και ενημέρωση σχετικά με μεταπτυχιακές σπουδές σε Ελληνικά και ξένα πανεπιστήμια.
Kostas1601
Mbyte level
Mbyte level
Academic status: Alumnus/a
PhD και PostDoc Θέσεις στο University of California at Santa Cruz

Post by Kostas1601 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:53 pm

Καλησπέρα παιδιά, θέλω να ανακοινώσω ότι το UC Santa Cruz έχει κενές θέσεις για φοιτητές που θέλουν να κάνουν το διδακτορικό τους. Συγκεκριμένα οι θέσεις είναι για άτομα που ενδιαφέρονται να κάνουν έρευνα πάνω σε (applied) cryptography, security and privacy, secure databases and systems.

Ακολουθεί η επίσημη ανακοίνωση του Ιωάννη Δεμερτζή (καινούριος Assistant Professor στο UCSC και φίλος μου).

Ο Γιάννης είναι πάρα πολύ δυνατός ερευνητής και έχει ήδη δημοσιεύσεις σε top συνέδρια, που έκανε κατα τη διάρκεια του διδακτορικού του (https://scholar.google.com/citations?us ... AAAJ&hl=en).
--

The Computer Science and Engineering Department of the University of California, Santa Cruz invites applications for PhD students and Post-doctoral fellows in the topics of (applied) cryptography, security and privacy, secure databases and systems. Applicants should have a background/interest in cryptography, searchable encryption, databases and systems, oblivious RAM and oblivious computation, secure multi-party computation, hardware enclaves, computer & cloud security.

(1) PhD applicants should have a bachelor/master degree in computer science, electrical & computer engineering, information security, mathematics, or any other relevant area. Excellent analytical and mathematical skills are necessary, as well as a strong background in coding and software engineering.

If you are interested in research on either of the above areas you are encouraged to email me directly about your intent to apply---send me your CV and a short description of your research experience and interests, and a link to your personal website (if any). Please also submit your application here https://grad.soe.ucsc.edu/admissions​ (Computer Science & Engineering→ Apply to PhD) and mention my name in your application. Note that the application fee can be waived under some conditions---please send me an email if you have any questions.

(2) Post-doctoral applicants please email me your CV and your research statement (if available).

Closing Date for Application: ​January 11, 2021
~Yesterday is History, Tommorow's a Mystery...But Today is a Gift...And That's Why They Call It Present ;)~

Return to “Μεταπτυχιακά”