Neo4j(ερώτηση)-Solved

Συζητήσεις για γλώσσες προγραμματισμού και θέματα σχετικά με προγραμματισμό.
Gewitter
Venus Former Team Member
Academic status: PhD
Neo4j(ερώτηση)-Solved

Post by Gewitter » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:33 pm

Hello.
θέλω να κάνω batch insert στο neo4j. Τα πακέτα που βρήκα έχουν διαγραφεί. Έχει κανείς καμιά ιδέα?
Μπορώ με κάποιο free πακέτο και από txt/xml.json?
Spoiler: εμφάνιση/απόκρυψη
[i][b][color=#004080]No,no...Listen...He said that if they dug his father's body up, it would be gone. They planted a seed over his grave. The seed became a tree. Moses said his father became a part of that tree. He grew into the wood, into the bloom. And when a sparrow ate the tree's fruit, his father flew with the birds. He said... death was his father's road to awe!.[/color][/i][/b]
rexes
Kilobyte level
Kilobyte level
Academic status: 3rd year

Re: Neo4j(ερώτηση)

Post by rexes » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:58 pm

Εφαρμογή για το Πρόγραμμα του Οικονομικού Πανεπιστημίου Αθηνών
Δείτε περισσότερα για την εφαρμογή και πείτε την άποψή σας!
Gewitter
Venus Former Team Member
Academic status: PhD
Re: Neo4j(ερώτηση)

Post by Gewitter » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:44 pm

χεχε...το έχω δει αυτό. Αυτές οι κλάσεις δεν υποστηρίζονται πλέον για αυτό και ρωτάω.
thanks πάντως.

-----------------------
Solved: υπάρχουν δύο batch inserters σε διαφορετικά πακέτα. Αυτός που είναι ok είναι στο οrg.neo4j.unsafe.batchinsert.BatchInserter.
Spoiler: εμφάνιση/απόκρυψη
[i][b][color=#004080]No,no...Listen...He said that if they dug his father's body up, it would be gone. They planted a seed over his grave. The seed became a tree. Moses said his father became a part of that tree. He grew into the wood, into the bloom. And when a sparrow ate the tree's fruit, his father flew with the birds. He said... death was his father's road to awe!.[/color][/i][/b]

Return to “Προγραμματισμός”