Microsoft Development Center Norway is hiring young graduates

Αγγελίες των μελών του forum οι οποίες υπόκεινται σε αυστηρό moderation σύμφωνα με τον κανονισμό χρήσης για τη συγκεκριμένη κατηγορία.
Trifyllenia
byte level
byte level
Academic status: PhD
Microsoft Development Center Norway is hiring young graduates

Post by Trifyllenia » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Microsoft Norway is hiring!

Microsoft Development Center Norway (MDCN) is facing a period of growth, and for this reason we are hiring young graduates from all over the world to join the R&D team in Oslo. MDCN is the HQ for Enterprise Search and we drive the overall Microsoft search strategy for SharePoint, Exchange and their online service offerings.

We are looking for Software Engineers who have great passion for software development and innovative technologies. We are hiring people who want to join us in developing Cloud Services for millions of users. If you are knowledgeable and interested in programming languages such as (but not limited to) C# (.NET) and JavaScript, then you may be just the person we are looking for. Working for Microsoft you will be focusing on broad aspects of distributed systems such as performance, scalability, security, fault tolerance, etc.

I have cc’d my Greek colleague Manolis Platakis who is currently working in MDCN Oslo. If you would like to know more about working in Microsoft and living in Norway he is happy to receive an e-mail from you: manoplat [at] microsoft.com

How To Apply:

Send your resume and university transcripts to Kristin Mi-Ai Birkeland: kribi [at] microsoft.com

Kind regards,
Kristin Mi-Ai Birkeland
Cloud Connected...
netharis
Venus Former Team Member
Academic status: Alumnus/a

Re: Microsoft Development Center Norway is hiring young graduates

Post by netharis » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Να ενημερώσω ότι είναι ανοιχτές και οι αιτήσεις για grad/interns στο EPDC της Microsoft, στο Δουβλίνο.
Resistance is futile. Join the foss-side now!
"UNIX is very simple, it just needs a genius to understand its simplicity." - Dennis Ritchie
"The things that I want, by Max Payne. A smoke. A whiskey. For the sun to shine. I want to sleep, to forget. To change the past. Unlimited ammo and a license to kill. But right then, more than anything, I wanted her."

Return to “Αγγελίες”